Retirement and Education Savings
Reach Your Goals with City National Securities1
To help you achieve your retirement savings goals, City National Securities offers the following services along with detailed educational materials:
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Roth IRAs
- SEP Accounts
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plan - Custody
You can transfer the balance from a previous employer's retirement plan into a Premier SelectSM Rollover IRA.
Business Retirement Services
City National Bank also offers both bundled and unbundled Retirement Services for businesses. Learn more »
A Qualified State Tuition Program (also known as a 529 College Savings Plan) may offer income tax benefits to the both the donor and the beneficiary. City National Securities can provide a 529 Plan that enables you to maintain significant control and provide a lifetime of knowledge for your loved ones.
Discover the many benefits of Tax-Advantaged College Savings Programs. Learn more»
- Are Not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency
- Are Not deposits of or guaranteed by a Bank or any Bank Affiliate
- May Lose Value
- Brokerage services provided by City National Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of City National Bank.